Our Fanless, Intel powered gateway PCs are designed for Internet of Things connectivity and remote control and monitoring applications. They have been carefully selected by our engineering lab and are highly customisable to meet your exact project requirements. These ultra small, rugged and affordable PCs come with a 5-Year Warranty & full support.
Industrial built gateway PC powered by NXP dual core iMX7 processors. Customisable PC for demanding industrial IoT applications.
- Dual Core NXP iMX7 ARM Cortex-A7 @ 1GHz
- Up to 1GB DDR3L-1066
- eMMC flash up to 4GB
- DVI up to 1920 x 1080 via HDMI connector
- Dual GB Ethernet ports
- Dual-band WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n wirelessvideo output (4K)
- On-board SIM card socket
- Optional 3G/4G Cellular module
- Support for PoE
- Linux, Yocto Linux, Ubuntu Core, FreeRTOS
- Wide operating temperature (-40°C to +85°C)
Ultra customisable micro PC powered by Intel Apollo Lake CPUs. Selection of CPUs, housings, mountings and peripherals to match your application.
- Dual Core Intel Atom x5 Series E3930
- Quad Core Intel Atom x7 Series E3950
- Quad Core Intel celeron J Series J3455
- Up to 16GB Non-ECC DDR3L 1866MT/s
- Intel® HD Graphics 505 or 500
- Dual video output (4K)
- Up to 256GB M.2 SATA 3.0 Storage
- Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Enterprise LTSB, Linux Ubuntu/Mint
- Low power consumption (starting at 5W)
MADE FOR THE INDUSTRY
Extremely small, reliable, affordable & capable.
Tiny Footprint, Big Connectivity
All our computers are compact but micro PCs are the smallest form factor we offer. They are impressively small with dimensions around 11 x 8.5 x 3.5 cm. No compromise has been made on connectivity.
Flexibility & Quality
On top of quality and reliability, we give you the best flexibility and knowledge around AMD & Intel processors as well as Windows and Linux OS. We master these technologies and have been recognised as Intel Technology Provider.
Knowledge & Expertise
We offer you a complete expertise, from the requirement to the deployment stage and beyond. We have had years of technological research around heat dissipation, BIOS optimisation, air cooling, low power consumption, remote monitoring and communication protocol.