Is Fitlet2 the best engineered Micro PC?Jun 12, 2018
Have you looked at the Fitlet2 micro-PC yet? At Tiny Green PC we think this PC, powered by the latest dual and quad core Intel Apollo Lake processors, is in a class of its own – let us take you through some of the highlights.
Highly customisable PC for IoT and much more
Not only do we think it is the best engineered IOT PC on the market today, it can also be used for a whole range of applications including Industrial Control and Measurement, Transportation, Smart City and Multimedia.
- Fitlet2 is extremely compact, measuring just 112 x 84 x 34 meaning they fit nicely into industrial or CCTV roadside cabinets.
- It has extremely fast processing and outstanding graphics capabilities which are ideal for visual inspection for production lines, security monitoring or medical imaging devices.
- With no moving parts, fanless technology ensures the best resistance to cold, humid or dusty environments. This makes the PC ultra-reliable for 24/7 operation over many years.
- Impressive thermal design consisting of cooling fins and built-in heat sink enables the Fitlet2 to support full industrial temperatures of -40 to +85°C.
- Already impressively packed with standard features such as dual ethernet, 4k video output, MicroSD, serial, GPIO and USB, you can also add additional functionality using the Function and Connectivity T-Card (FACET), enabling you to configure the PC exactly for your needs.
- Despite the compact size, the Fitlet2 is extremely accessible for installing RAM, storage and extension cards.
And if that’s not enough, these PCs are extremely competitively priced, have power consumption of as little as 5W and to top it off comes with a 5-year warranty!
Want this PC for your next project? Contact Us here!